3/10/09

This Sunday 3/15 @ Fullerton GC at 7:15am

Hey guys I could only make a time at Fullerton for this week. Everywhere else didnt have anything until 1pm. Right now the lineup is looking like this:

Chappy
Kevin M.
Danny
Larry Crabtree. (New recruit)


I know that Larry Woodrum is out this week for his sons Birthday. I haven't gotten a confirmation from anyone else yet (I left a few voicemails) so I am going with the group of 4 that I have listed. If you think you can make it out to make it a total of 5 people then thats fine.

Please be on time and ready to tee off at 7:15am.

For the new guys, you can always check the blog here: http://theswingdoctors.blogspot.com.

You can always post comments and questions to the blog by clicking on the comments button below the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment