3/15/09

Scores have been updated for the 2009 season

The scores from the cards I have on hand have been put into the spreadsheet. I do not have the scores from our last round at Meadowlark. If you have the scorecard from that round please scan the score card and send it to me or just email me the scores.

Going forward; Please put the date on the scorecard and please count every stroke and every drop you take. It just seems kind of suprising that the same people end up shooting 10-20 strokes below everyone else when we know you suck as much as we do.

I'm out for next Sunday 3/22. If you are going to play and you want to send me the scores I will be happy to post them. If you have dates for the scores in the spreadsheet that are missing please send them to me as well.

Chappy

No comments:

Post a Comment